Start Date: ASAP
Lastmile is building the next generation of store finders, presence management, localized digital advertising, and retail analytics.
As a full-stack developer, you’ll be working with a small team of experts in the retail and marketing space. We’re problem solvers at our core and are rapidly expanding our offerings for diverse multi-location retailers — our clients are retailers selling cell phones to bicycles to cannabis.
We’re a startup that values work-life balance and finding personally engaging work. At Lastmile you’ll have opportunities to apply your skills toward designing, building, and extending interesting and diverse systems.
Lastmile is a remote company. Compensation will be competitive for your level of skills, experience, and agreed-upon responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have between 4 and 10 years of experience delivering full projects and maintaining an evolving code base, with a strong ability to identify when to design for re-use. They will be intellectually curious about both technical and business domains and will have the ability to independently dive deep into problems with real-world constraints, translate them into technical designs, and implement them.
What you’ll do: :
Develop and maintain full-stack software, including:
• Feature development for our core applications
• Analytics pipelines
• Ad-tech and listings platform integrations
• UI and feature customization for customers
• Data fitting and integration for our clients
• Self-service functionality
• Data warehouses
• Utility servers such as SFTP or proxies
Other activities include :
• Requirements gathering, product and project management from time to time
• Designing and implementing testing strategies
• Helping to improve our deployment processes and CI infrastructure
• Performing and participate in code reviews
• Helping hire and mentor new team members
• Influencing and helping to establish our organizational technical culture
• Django and general web development fundamentals
• E-commerce, ad-tech, SEO, or retail experience are a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Health benefits
• Flexible vacation
• Remote work option
JOIN THE TEAM